Re: protection patches

To: BDally6107@xxxxxxx, warren@xxxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: protection patches
From: "Robert DesMarais" <drrld@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 12:24:44 -0500
Cc: swiftsolo-return-1114-drrld=cei.net@xxxxxxxxxxxx
As I'm working in this direction.  I think it would be very helpful to have an
item by item list of backing plate sizes, load considerations, and installation
tips for the hardware on the deck.  The deck hardware plan was good but it
makes no references to part item number, size of backing plate and method of
attachment.   Example are the relativity blocks.  On the picture it shows
t-nuts attaching the cleats to the block.  How are they then attached to the
deck?

Rob

On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 10:27:22 EDT, BDally6107 wrote