Re: protection patches

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: protection patches
From: "Roger Wright" <rowr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 09:55:41 -0600
Another thing I was thinking about was the block on the right side of the spin pole right up at the bow end. This block needs a backing plate and 10-24 T nuts, not just screwed to the deck, as it also takes a fair amount of load.

Roger

----- Original Message ----- From: "Greg Ryan" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>