Re: protection patches

To: <WFS03@xxxxxxx>,<BDally6107@xxxxxxx>,<warren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: protection patches
From: "Greg Ryan" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 20:29:58 -0400
  From: WFS03@xxxxxxx
  To: BDally6107@xxxxxxx ; warren@xxxxxxxxxxxx ; swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, September 03, 2005 11:24 AM

  Warren,
  Attached are some photos of the backing plates under the USA020 deck.  I made
wedges of cedar to fit the shape of the curves and mounted hybrid material with
T-nuts to hold the deck hardware.  Filler completes the sealing and bonding
over s-glass reinforcement.  I hope that this help you with your solution.

  Bill Scheumann
  USA020 and USA040