Re: centerboard trrunk tips

To: <dardirmy@xxxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: centerboard trrunk tips
From: "Mark White" <mwhite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 09:08:20 -0700
Darius,

I installed frame 6 with vertical lines scribed on it and positioned the cb
trunk against it and screwed it in place, then I went back after frame 6 cured
and installed the cb trunk using frames 8 to center the aft end, then installed
frames 8.  You may have to flex the concaved parts of the wings to the correct
shape, I used a nylon cargo strap passing under the hull then blocking with 2x4
to put more curve in the sides.  Then set all the rest of the frames and
soldiers.