Re: This ain't fair!!!

To: <BDally6107@xxxxxxx>,<RobertKi@xxxxxxxx>,<f.schliebitz@xxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: This ain't fair!!!
From: "Mark White" <mwhite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 09:14:26 -0700
I stopped fairing after glassing because I noticed that I was sanding more off
over the stations than in-between the stations, because the hull flexes
in-between the stations.  The hull becomes much more rigid after glassing the
inside.  Here is a picture of what it looks like before final fairing.  I had
some filling to do as you can see to fair the hull.  I was afraid I was going
to sand too much off over the stations, something you may want to watch.