building the centerboard

To: "Warren Stevens" <warren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: building the centerboard
From: "Mark White" <mwhite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 22:04:25 -0700
Warren,

Mine didn't fit the saddles exactly either, and I don't think it matters much.
Make it as well as you can, then fill and fair the rest.  I found it easier to
omit the ledge blocks, they made the cloth bunch up.  I couldn't get the peel
ply off in one piece either so it came off in 3" wide strips, it does tear.
Time consuming little buggars, but they sure are light.