RE: Welcome to our newest member

To: <BDally6107@xxxxxxx>, <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Welcome to our newest member
From: Kerem Kirkpinar <email.kerem@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 07:25:55 +0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:mime-version:content-class:from:subject:date:importance:x-priority:to:content-type:message-id; bh=vEA5HPkzVaiNwVRXaKbFTj+dfGxLGjEaBG0WsO6gVKk=; b=eRFwbumZ0oUJmYtDBp/Kk0zbZizBOGR64lGcap3lu7xPBG+28CKhpLTTvChMK6m4A1dbgBU0PAst17+w1Nrt+7ohihSMXzHQ7ZU2XYx2zTGlYp6P2nFvOGb2A7JnKQkSR7EuFfBj4NOt0cxPPSRFrPVp3/MQT5uU+3nIFy1pljM=
Hi Everyone,

It is an honour and a privilege to be part of this small but tight-knit
community. I look forward to starting my project and interacting with you. I
appreciate and thank you all for the help and guidance in advance.

Yes, I am based in Singapore and the country code therefore will be SIN. Anyone
want to take a guess what my icon will be for SIN 101? ;-)

Cheers and regards to all of you.
Kerem