Re: Welcome to our newest member

To: "Kerem Kirkpinar" <email.kerem@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Welcome to our newest member
From: "Robert Harper" <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 10:46:51 -0600
Cc: "swiftsolo.catzooks.com" <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
I've been having a hard time getting a hold of Al who manages the class site since my return from the NA's. Anyone knowing where he has gone, please let me know. I'm assuming he is too busy to respond.

Your first year's dues should be included in the plans purchase. After the first year, you should renew your membership. Bram may be able to give greater detail but that is my understanding.