Welcome to our newest member

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Welcome to our newest member
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 18:36:12 EDT
Help me welcome Kerem Kirkpinar as our newest builder member (member  #87).
Karem is from Singapore and , because of a special request, will be  issued
sail number 101 (not sure about the letter designation--anybody  know?).

Please feel free to ask for whatever information you need Karem.  It  is our
goal to help you finish and sail your Swift as quickly as possible.