RE: Welcome to our newest member

To: "'Robert Harper'" <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,"'swiftsolo.catzooks.com'" <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Welcome to our newest member
From: "Karl Schulmeisters" <karlsch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 09:17:44 -0700
Which primarily speaks to our relative interest in the listserve contents
vs. our jobs :-)

Other interesting SIN sail numbers

SIN 17  - Done in the right font its Pi

SIN 3  (read it in 133t)

SIN 314

SIN 90 (finishing position?)

SIN 15t3r  (again with the 133t)

Yes I’m bored sitting on a conference call