Re: Welcome to our newest member

To: "swiftsolo.catzooks.com" <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Welcome to our newest member
From: "Robert Harper" <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 07:07:31 -0600
A hearty welcome to you Kerem! I don't know how long you've been watching but I think you'll find that from start of construction to advanced sailing. Almost every question is answered on the list withing minutes of being asked to the group as a whole. Feel free to use the mailing list for help. Oh and we love to see progress reports complete with photo's. One can never get enough boat porn. On that subject, I think I'd rather be teaching the advanced SIN 320 class :D