RE: Welcome to our newest member

To: "'Kerem Kirkpinar'" <email.kerem@xxxxxxxxx>, <BDally6107@xxxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Welcome to our newest member
From: "Karl Schulmeisters" <karlsch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 17:27:39 -0700
With SIN I would have asked for #7 …

   _____

From: Kerem Kirkpinar [mailto:email.kerem@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 4:26 PM
To: BDally6107@xxxxxxx; swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Everyone,

It is an honour and a privilege to be part of this small but tight-knit
community. I look forward to starting my project and interacting with you. I
appreciate and thank you all for the help and guidance in advance.

Yes, I am based in Singapore and the country code therefore will be SIN.
Anyone want to take a guess what my icon will be for SIN 101? ;-)

Cheers and regards to all of you.
Kerem

   _____