Re: finding cedar

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: finding cedar
From: "Matt Broughton" <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 16:49:43 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references:x-google-sender-auth; bh=TKJV8fhXb1Un+P08p+xzxMOE1c8Exe/DCJgaHMsy0Bo=; b=I4Or8aRPuAtehY5jnJinIbOy2IGRPTTsa22748UQnXnrhG1DxPCzE09rqF650hIbSf06srr1VmO7hxmSwIa+N3neej+NT9tBjI++MDMY7YoqwWH/DOFVLfnHRaBwM4khEuHebGizg0D04sXKP0A1k3YgoPHCfB7z0ku6ZPBo60s=
Sender: fireballmatt@xxxxxxxxx
Robert,

Thanks for that info, your boat turned out beautifully so that puts my mind
at ease quite a bit.

I actually sent Bram the $$ today for the plans, patterns, etc.  So looking
forward to getting started after the holidays.

-Matt

.