Re: finding cedar

To: matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: finding cedar
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 18:23:05 EST

In a message dated 12/19/2007 2:18:40 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Oh,  anyone know what the best way to transport cedar planks is?  I've got a
nice roof rack on the Xterra, but I'm afraid of inducing some bend,
especially  if im on the interstate for 2 hours.  I'm guessing I should
probably rent
a uhaul trailer?

-Matt

Matt,
I think your car will work fine for transporting for a couple of  hours.
Just lay it on a flat surface when you get home.

Welcome to the class.  The plans/manual/station templates will go  out
tomorrow.