Re: Swift Solo Building costs

To: "Steve Nichols" <nic173@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Swiftsolo" <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Swift Solo Building costs
From: "Greg Ryan" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 11:22:12 -0400
  From: Steve Nichols
  To: Swiftsolo
  Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2005 1:51 AM
  Subject: Swift Solo Building costs

  For those of you that are interested I attach a spreadsheet which outlines
the cost to build a Swift Solo hull here in Australia. It has worked out pretty
much how I expected. These costs are in Australian dollars.

  I know it doesn't include labour but when you consider a bare 49er hull is
around $12,000 it is great value. The Swift also uses more expensive and exotic
materials than most other skiffs. - Cedar, Kevlar/carbon hybrid and S-glass

  Regards,

  Steve Nichols