Re: Swift Solo Building costs

To: "Swiftsolo" <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Swift Solo Building costs
From: "Steve Nichols" <nic173@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 11:40:51 +1000
Thanks for your suggestions guys.

My next job is to epoxy the templates as it gets really humid here in
Summer.It will be good epoxy practice for a novice as well.

I actually ended up using a jig saw to cut particleboard templates as my
skills using a router with a template bit are not good as yet. As Greg
pointed out I also bought MDF which was too thin as well. I will probably
use this to square & stabilise the templates on the stongback.

Some good ideas about the staples there. I will investigate.

At least now I have finished the templates it feels like I am really into
the hull construction phase.

Steve