Re: staple removal

To: "Mark White" <Mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: staple removal
From: Keith <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 20:18:19 -0700
Cc: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
The other thing to do is staple over a piece of twine or string. Have a piece of string on each frame or station. Then just pull the string and the staples come out. Another way it to staple through plastic strapping tape (you need an air stapler to be sure you have enough "push" in the staple). String is simplest. If the staple doesn't come out you have a great crown in the staple to grip and pull out.