Re: Toe Rail Channel Suggestions

To: "Rob DesMarais, D.C." <drrld@xxxxxxxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Toe Rail Channel Suggestions
From: "Mark White" <Mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 10:44:13 -0700
Yea I used packing tape, makes a smooth surface inside but dosen't come out
easily...used a 16" 1/4x1/4 strip of hardwood with an angle cut on it to drive
under...book says to use plastic that way the beaded strip isn't stuck in the
epoxy by the tape.  You probably will have a hard time keeping the glass tight
around the beaded strip out of the toe rail slot...but who knows.