Forte - Swift Polls and Masts

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Forte - Swift Polls and Masts
From: "Rob DesMarais, D.C." <drrld@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 10:28:18 -0600
I just talked with Tony at Forte in regards to my spin pole.  They will be
switching over yarn diameters next week sometime in order to build the poles
and masts.  It would be a good time to get your orders in while the machines
have our diameter carbon threaded.  The number there is (860) 464-5221 or
the more direct mobile number:  609-304-7350.

             Rob