Re: Toe Rail Channel Suggestions

To: Mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, warren@xxxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Toe Rail Channel Suggestions
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 16:42:22 EST
Mark,

I'm running hard today and have a couple of things so I'll need to be  short.
 Don't use the stainless eye strap for the mainsheet bridle.   The load will
be in the wrong direction (I'll send you the part number).

The jib downhaul system has been revised and you don't need the eye any
longer.  There is a PDF on the website (I think).

Last, don't worry if your channel is a little low for the shock cord as  long
as both strands fit through it.  The lead angle is just not that  important.

Got to run.  I'll get back to you this evening of a couple of other  issues.