non skid pattern

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: non skid pattern
From: "Mark White" <Mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 08:43:45 -0700
Bram and all,

They make a clear, (semi clear), spray for pickup truck bed liners.  What do
you think of just spraying the whole area?  I haven't looked into it yet but I
think this material is fairly non skid.  We also use to add sand to paint when
re finishing the dock (before pressure treated lumber) to make a non skid
surface, maybe add sand to the varnish?

Have you ever thought of foot straps on the gunwale, or is there a need?

Sincerely,