Re: non skid pattern

To: Mark White <Mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: non skid pattern
From: Robert Harper <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 12:45:51 -0700
Time to relax and take a break again. The best non skid seemed to be the black stuff that Bram has been using. Rather rough but not sharp like sandpaper. The down side is that you can never have too much. It seems like anywhere your foot might go, that is where the non skid goes.

As far as mast bend. The sail and mast act more like a windsurfer rig than a standard aluminum sailboat mast. Pulling on the cunningham will put more mast bend than the vang and easier as well. The sail does not stretch as much as a dacron sail but pulling on the cunningham will move the draft forward. The batons also help to push the mast and bend it as well.

Mark White wrote:
this is getting complicated again guys...