Re: Vang Fabrication

Subject: Re: Vang Fabrication
From: "Greg Ryan" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 21:11:51 -0400
Cc: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
A lot of the explanations for the current round of questions is already in the
Catzooks email server. Not to sound like a bummer but we have got to find a way
to make that information more accessable so that we are not all answering the
same questions over and over again. I know that Bram has explained the reasons
several times for the solid Vang system, and there have been at least 2
independent unbelievers who learned the same lessons as Bram did. Moreover the
headknocker pivot single cleat has been tried independantly as well.

Al and I will try to spend some time to think about how the new web site can
make the Swift Solo knowledge base more accessable. Is there a volunteer to
help with that effort? It would involve editing and tagging the catzooks
archive content for the knowledge base.  Dont all rush to get back to me. :-)
We can only take offers from 10 people at the same time.
Greg