Re: Vang Fabrication

To: "Jordan Spencer" <jordan.afe@xxxxxxxxxxx>, BDally6107@xxxxxxx, mwhite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, WFS03@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Vang Fabrication
From: "Robert Harper" <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 16:51:20 -0600
Cc: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Some don't like it because it dangles about 3" lower that the current block and your head can become the recipient of a rather smart whack durring a tack or gybe. The 505 guys have been hashing this one over for some time. I'm sitting on the fence with this one. I messed up my cleat placement and therefore I do not cleat the sheet off very often. When the arthritis becomes too much for me to stand, I'll probably spend more time on this issue.