Re: Vang Fabrication

To: rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx, gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Vang Fabrication
From: WFS03@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 18:24:44 EDT
Cc: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Robert,
Ah Yes....the things we do for our wives.  I hope that you get your  shop
back soon.

Bill

In a message dated 7/14/06 6:16:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

As for  the varnish on the mast. I thing that is one of the worst ideas
I've  heard Forte have yet. I did this on some windsurfer masts and I'd
never do that again. You'll be sanding and recoating the mast every  year.
It will be OK if you store the mast in a garage unless you are  sailing. If
you leave the mast outside or stepped on the boat in the  yard, it will go
south in a hurry. I'll do the two part thing, most  likely the left over
epoxy like Bram advises, as soon as I get a  good place to work. I just
moved and no longer have a shop to work  in. The things we do for our wives.