Regatta schedule

To: "swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Regatta schedule
From: Dave Lindsey <lindsey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 21:48:43 -0700
Gentlemen,

I will be one of the people Roger eluded too. I would ask that there be
further consideration  as to who and where the new boats will be coming
from. This is important. As Bram said; there may be a significant number of
people in the steep learning curve with their boats. To encourage them to
attend their first regatta it would be wise to make the location as close to
the majority of these (us) newbies.

To be perfectly honest. I really don't cherish the thought of driving all
the way to the so called Mid West just to go swimming.

Why has Seattle not been considered?

Who out there is say; 75% complete? Where do you reside?

David Lindsey
CAN 046 (about 87% complete)