Re: regatta schedule

To: keithcouncell@xxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: regatta schedule
From: WFS03@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 18:04:36 EDT
Keith,
I too remember that the first regatta was to be in MI.  I will not be able to
get to the Greers Ferry event, as my wife is due to have major surgery the
first week of October, but will entertain helping to organize a regatta next
spring/summer somewhere that the majority can attend.  Let us know if you have
some contacts in the Lake Higgins area for further information.

Bill Scheumann