Re: Rudder rip-off

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Rudder rip-off
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 08:40:50 EDT

Jordan and Robert,
I think I will follow your suggestion Robert and add a section to my  website.

The conundrum in all of this is that, if you took away everything on the
Swift that was learned from the Aussies, there wouldn't be a  lot left.  We're
expecting big things from these guys.

On the other hand,  they know almost nothing about sailing  skiffs.  We need
to urge every Yank to show some compassion by taking  an Aussie under his wing
and sharing some wisdom (some of them don't even know  what a skiff is).
Jordan and Steve, there's no need to  thank us mates!  It's just what we do.

Bram

In a message dated 9/12/2007 4:28:54 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,