RE: Rudder rip-off

To: <BDally6107@xxxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Rudder rip-off
From: "Jordan SPENCER" <jordan.afe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 06:41:34 +0930
Thanks guys. Your generosity is overwhelming. Robert, I was just trying to
fit in - be more American with the smack talk.

Bram, I must admit, as my build gets closer to the finish, I am getting
really nervous. My experience only extends to 14 and 18's in skiffs. Though,
I do have a little experience on 49ers, Musto skiffs and the RS 700. But the
good thing is it is always light winds and flat water here, plus there are
no nasties in the water, so I have safe learning environment.

It is a shame you lot are so far away.

  _____