Re: Soldiers, bulkheads and transom...

To: "swiftsolo.catzooks.com" <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Soldiers, bulkheads and transom...
From: "Robert Harper" <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 16:40:02 -0700
The advantage of using them for bulkheads would be that you can mix some bog and fill any voids or hollows. Remember that the flat bulkheads and inside of the boat have to be faired for the most part as well. Any raised edges, voids, or hollows will leave bubles and be weak spots or spots that might retain water. You don't have to fair the inside bits perfectly but you should be smooth.