Re: CLASS RULES

To: Harveynestor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: CLASS RULES
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 15:59:25 EST
Eldon,

The license agreement is a written acknowledgment that a builder understands
and agrees that he has paid the fee for one boat only.  If he builds
subsequent boats without paying the fee he will not be able to claim ignorance
when one
of the buyers of his bootlegged boats is refused a license.  The liability
for his misconduct will be his and not ISSA's.

A side Note (Warren Please read this):  Somehow Eldon, when I hit "reply all"
and respond to your posts it is now showing my responses as if they were
generated by your email address.  Sorry for that.  I either need to learn
something or something is wrong.