Re: CLASS RULES

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: CLASS RULES
From: "Greg Ryan" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 16:24:23 -0500
I think that the License agreement also serves a more important purpose. My
reading is that it is the statement of the Authors intention to reserve all
rights regarding copyright of the plans and the design. And a further
confirmation of the buyers assent to these rights, signed from the buyer, that
the plans are nontransferable and non-reproducible. Something like this with
the weight of copyright law behind it is necessary to discourage napsterism.
I will gladly sign it when I get a round tuit.

A Rose by any other name....