Re: Vang Fabrication

To: mwhite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, WFS03@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Vang Fabrication
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 11:56:57 EDT
Cc: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Mark,

Good to hear from you.  I too was sorry about the Vancouver  regatta.  Next
year we will make sure that a Northwest regatta  occurs.

Regarding the vang assembly:  been there and done that with the  purchase
system.  The boom rocks so much that the mainsheet cleat  becomes useless.  I
only had to sail for 15 miserable minutes with that  system to know that it was
not going to work.  In addition to  stabilizing the boom, our eccentric cam
system provides more power as it is  pulled on further and meets with more
resistance.  Once the sleeve on the  mast is adjusted to the correct spot, the
system works very well.