Re: Regatta schedule

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Regatta schedule
From: "rowr" <rowr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 21:33:27 -0500
Dave and others,
Even if the official regatta is somewhere else next year, I think that it
will make good sense for us Westerners to plan a regatta at Jericho as well.
So far there are 2 boats sailing in Vancouver, two more nearing completion
in Vancouver, one in Calgary 90% complete, Bram has a couple, Ron has one,
there should be a whole bunch more nearing completion in and around Seattle,
and the West coast. We could probably get ten or twelve boats to Jericho
next year and then anyone else who fancied a trip to Vancouver could also
participate. Jericho is one of the most ideal sailing spots that I have
seen. Sand beaches/ Vancouver for the family. Full time rescue boat, boat
ramps, restuarant at the clubhouse that has a deck which overlooks the
racing. If we spoke nicely to the club manager at Jericho, he may even let
us camp there for the week.

Roger