Re: Vang Fabrication

To: WFS03@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Vang Fabrication
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 19:04:46 EDT
Cc: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Bill,
Good to hear from you.  I believe the rigging manual is correct on the  vang
measurements however, don't drill the holes in the lever until you have the
mast rigged.  You'll be able to install the pivot base/pivot arms and  place
the lever in the slot to make sure it clears the mast for maximum  travel.  Be
sure to use the newer sleeve type pivot base that slides up and  down on the
mast.

I'll be going to the post office tomorrow and will send you a mast  template.

Keep up the good work.

Hey, is the wide end of your vang arms wide enough to fit over the  boom?  It
looks narrow in the picture.