Re: Forte or CST Mast - Verdict out yet?

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Forte or CST Mast - Verdict out yet?
From: "Robert Harper" <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 14:06:32 -0700
The other advantage of bringing Steve is you can share the cost of the return trip. Maybe there are some others on SA that might have something headed back to OZ around the same time that you can further share space with.

We should be able to work something out.

By the way Jordan, how far off from hitting the water are you now?