Re: Forte or CST Mast - Verdict out yet?

To: jordan.afe@xxxxxxxxxxx, aussieswift@xxxxxxxxxxxx, email.kerem@xxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Forte or CST Mast - Verdict out yet?
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 15:52:40 EST
Jordan,
Good to hear that you'll be bringing your Swift.  Could you give us an  idea
of what timing would work for you.  Keep in mind that transporting  your boat
is not an issue?

Huntington is a great place to train at altitude with a very nice 2000 M
bicycle ascent (good shoulders on the road most of the way).  In the 49ers,  we
made the crews or wives drive back down with the boats while we  raced our
bikes down (somehow racing up was never considered).  The wind  comes up in the
morning at 10:30 so the swimming is great before then.   Great road and trail
running in the immediate area as well.

If you come up to the Seattle area we can put you up for a few days and do
some sailing.  In the summer, the wind doesn't come up till 5 pm so the  entire
early part of the day can be devoted to mountain or road biking  right out of
my house,  also a great place to train (I live at 420  feet elev and about 25
miles straight line from Mount Rainier 14,400 feet  elev.).  Warning: the
salt water is cold on the entire west coast so  bring wet suits or swim in the
lakes and rivers.

Twist Steve's arm for us.  We'd sure like to see both of you guys come  over.

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)