RE: Forte or CST Mast - Verdict out yet?

To: <BDally6107@xxxxxxx>,<aussieswift@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,<email.kerem@xxxxxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Forte or CST Mast - Verdict out yet?
From: "Jordan SPENCER" <jordan.afe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 06:35:37 +1030
Bram

My plan is very much to bring the Swift over. I will be moving in about 6
months to live in Qld - near Steve. So there will be changes to my sailing
arrangements re the 505, but I have already been asked by one boat if I will
sail in San Fran, so I am as near definite as I can be. I suspect we (my
partner and I) will spend a few months. Me sailing and her doing triathlons.
So you might see more of me than you want.

The issue for us will be, the 505 container will likely gone straight after
their Worlds. So getting the boat home will require finding another
container I would imagine, or selling them over there and building another.

  _____