Re: Forte or CST Mast - Verdict out yet?

To: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Forte or CST Mast - Verdict out yet?
From: swiftsolo <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 13:29:11 -0500
Cc: email.kerem@xxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=6zP/+yRXI3cU2E7HnYjtrltnkHYlPVyK0KICPo3Y6oE=; b=e2pGJFvbA72nr/AudHMocEFZ/tUgLctZIB9ckm9nVygWd8xUrlVJ7a2K0WdOF4IXcUbI8mf9dSGIfJqf8yfwhlEGU5uARYCrP4tOIihYoRYYDkPIv8zoZkq8veYuB7lizwrZmPSkz3hl19sOoGzQVqXNNLL9i/Cgz/zWCsB9dpE=
CST pricing can be found here.

http://www.cstcomposites.com/Solo%20Swift.htm

Shipping is a bit steep, but if you get multiple mast it goes down a little.
Contact rhiannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Rhiannon Zoeller) for specific quotes.
When  I ordered we got an additional 15% discount for order more than 2
masts. I am also using their boom which is smaller and weigh less.  Not sure
if you can still get that discount, but it doesn't hurt to ask. They are
also super fast, received their stuff within 3 weeks of ordering. (explains
the shipping cost I suppose)

Christian